Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Shares of Celgene (CELG) are going "much higher" because the company has a bunch of new drugs coming, Cramer said.
He also remains bullish on Panera Bread (PNRA), calling the restaurant chain one people really like eating at.In the bear camp, Cramer said Whole Foods (WFM) is taking share from Safeway (SWY), which continues to see its business decline. He was also cautious on Sirius XM Radio (SIRI), saying investors should not chase this stock. When asked about Wynn Resorts (WYNN), Cramer said that when the Chinese start spending again, this stock will climb again. Finally, Cramer said Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) has become a battleground, but he remains a buyer of the semiconductor maker. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV