- Dollar gains are likely to be capped now that the Fed has embarked on QE3;
- EURUSD could end the year above 1.30 if the ECB's bond buying programme is activated and fiscal concerns pan across the other side of the Atlantic;
- Commodity markets could struggle as more central bank easing in the West starts to lose its punch;
- After a strong 3Q performance, the Aussie dollar is unlikely to follow suit over the next three months as its largest trading partner, China, continues to slow and fears grow about the strength of domestic demand;
- The yen remains solid as we head into 4Q, since the US fiscal cliff and slowing global growth could cause volatility to spike over the next three months.
FOREX.com 4Q Outlook: Market Volatility Expected To Heat Up As Central Bank's Ammunition Begins To Run Dry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.