- Some households are opting for the new product that’s beginning to be delivered in modestly larger numbers;
- Some households are moving down in product quality due to affordability constraints;
- Rental single-family homes are proving attractive to some households; and finally
- Loss of renters to purchase, while still very low by historical standards, is starting to head upward a little.
RealPage® MPF Research Division Reports Further Slowing In Rent Growth For The U.S. Apartment Market In The Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.