- Some households are opting for the new product that’s beginning to be delivered in modestly larger numbers;
- Some households are moving down in product quality due to affordability constraints;
- Rental single-family homes are proving attractive to some households; and finally
- Loss of renters to purchase, while still very low by historical standards, is starting to head upward a little.
RealPage® MPF Research Division Reports Further Slowing In Rent Growth For The U.S. Apartment Market In The Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.