4. Ignore the twin gods of biotech -- risk and failure -- at your peril. On Sept. 21, Peregrine was up 829% for the third quarter. Enough said.
5. Why the hell was Savient up 363% in the third quarter? No one has a clue.
-- Reported by Adam Feuerstein in Boston. Follow @AdamFeuerstein
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts