LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monster Offers (OTCBB: MONT), a leading Daily Deal analytics provider and aggregator, today announced that its proposed merger with Ad Shark, Inc., a mobile marketing firm specializing in the sales and management of innovative marketing services to Smartphone app developers, remains on track for completion, as previously reported on August 28th, 2012.
The parties to the proposed merger have been waiting for the completion of an audit of the Ad Shark company financials. Management for each of the companies is now is the process of completing the final merger documents, which will be disclosed in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed on the EDGAR system with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expects to file the Form 8-K regarding within the next week.
Upon consummation of the merger, Ad Shark's executive management team would assume control of, and work to integrate the two companies' respective core businesses and product/service offerings, into the merged entity.
About Monster Offers™:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV