LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monster Offers (OTCBB: MONT), a leading Daily Deal analytics provider and aggregator, today announced that its proposed merger with Ad Shark, Inc., a mobile marketing firm specializing in the sales and management of innovative marketing services to Smartphone app developers, remains on track for completion, as previously reported on August 28th, 2012.
The parties to the proposed merger have been waiting for the completion of an audit of the Ad Shark company financials. Management for each of the companies is now is the process of completing the final merger documents, which will be disclosed in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed on the EDGAR system with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expects to file the Form 8-K regarding within the next week.
Upon consummation of the merger, Ad Shark's executive management team would assume control of, and work to integrate the two companies' respective core businesses and product/service offerings, into the merged entity.
About Monster Offers™:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV