SAINT PAUL, Minn., Oct. 2, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Communicators and technologists from across the federal government will convene on October 16, 2012 to exchange best practices in leadership development, new technologies, and digital communications. The free event, titled, " Digital Government: The Transformative Power of Communications," is hosted by GovDelivery, the leading provider of public sector digital communications solutions, and will be held at the Grand Hyatt in Washington D.C. The conference brings together government employees and contractors to learn and discuss concrete steps agencies can take to address Digital Government priorities in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Peter Sims, author of Little Bets: How Breakthrough Idea Emerge from Small Discoveries and co-author of True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership
- Thom Rubel, Vice President of Research, IDC Government Insights
- Jon Booth, Director, Website & New Media, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Steve Jost, Associate Director for Communications, U.S. Census Bureau
- Aimee Dobrzeniecki, Deputy Director, Manufacturing Extension Partnership, National Institute for Standards & Technology (NIST)
- Chris Dorobek, Host of daily podcast series DorobekINSIDER on GovLoop Insights and Founder of DorobekInsider.com
- Scott Burns, CEO and co-founder, GovDelivery