CINCINNATI, Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) will host an investor conference on Tuesday, October 16, 2012.
The following Kroger executives will address investors:
- David Dillon, Kroger chairman and chief executive officer
- Rodney McMullen, president and chief operating officer
- Mike Schlotman, senior vice president and chief financial officer
- Michael Donnelly, senior vice president, merchandising
- Jeffrey Burt, group vice president, perishables merchandising and procurement
- Margaret McClure, vice president, deli/bakery merchandising
These presentations will be broadcast live over the Internet from 11:00 a.m. (ET) to approximately 5:30 p.m. (ET) at http://ir.kroger.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=106409&p=irol-presentations.
Click on "Webcasts" to access these events. The presentations will be available in an archived format for two weeks following the conference.Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 788 convenience stores, 342 fine jewelry stores, 1,124 supermarket fuel centers and 37 food processing plants in the U.S. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com. SOURCE The Kroger Co.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts