NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that Tradewire Securities, LLC, a Miami-based securities broker-dealer servicing customers throughout Latin America and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tradewire Group Ltd., has agreed to transfer its institutional accounts to INTL FCStone Inc.'s broker-dealer subsidiary, INTL FCStone Securities Inc. Completion of this transaction is pending regulatory approval.
Tradewire Securities, LLC provides global brokerage services to institutions and individual investors directly and through a global network of partners. With its experienced team, Tradewire Securities, LLC services a wide range of customers, including hedge funds, pension funds, broker-dealers and banks located in Latin America, Caribbean, North America and Europe.
Charles Lyon, Director of INTL FCStone Securities Inc., said, "This is an exciting opportunity to expand our securities business throughout Latin America. Bringing the premier Latin American execution group to INTL FCStone will open new markets to the suite of services offered by INTL FCStone and provide our institutional customers with an even more unique set of capabilities."About INTL FCStone Inc. INTL FCStone Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL FCStone Inc.'s businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 10,000 commercial customers in more than 100 countries through our network of offices around the world. Further information on INTL FCStone Inc. is available at www.intlfcstone.com .
CONTACT: INTL FCStone Inc. Kent Coughlin 615-234-2756 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV