Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading provider of innovative information technology and hospitality software solutions, today announced the latest version of the Lodging Management System® (LMS) property management solution, which can be viewed at Global Gaming Expo 2012 (G2E) in Las Vegas, Oct. 2-4.
LMS is a comprehensive property management solution that automates every aspect of hotel operations — from reservations and credit card processing to accounting and housekeeping. Recognized as one of the hospitality industry's most powerful property management systems, LMS interfaces guest player accounts to the hotel booking engine for evaluating comp decisions. Its versatile foundation easily expands to incorporate modules for activities scheduling, attraction ticketing, food and beverage sales, online reservations, remote check-in, spa scheduling and more. The Web-enabled system is based on a service-oriented architectural framework that offers maximum flexibility and minimal upkeep.
The latest version of LMS offers enhancements in virtually every area of the solution, including accounting, housekeeping, online booking, operations, reporting and security. Its streamlined approach to cashiering gives system administrators flexibility and peace of mind; iPad® check-in/check-out provides a mobile solution focused on meeting the needs of front desk staff while enabling properties to offer dynamic guest service; and interface alert monitor capabilities offer real-time notification of interface errors so that problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Other LMS v7.2 enhancements include:
- New folio transfer options;
- Ability to attach bill codes to LMS meal plans;
- Additional guest search options;
- Enhanced room attendant interface;
- Improved inventory display screens;
- Passport scanning capability;
- Enhanced accounts receivable functionality;
- New reporting features;
- Support of secondary casino ID within the Rainmaker yield management interface; and
- Compliance with the MasterCard/Discover partial authorization mandate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV