The series has a proud history of innovation, and was the first global benchmark to adopt a seamless coverage of Small, Mid and Large Cap stocks, and incorporate Developed, Advanced Emerging and Secondary Emerging markets.
The FTSE Global Equity Index Series was also the first major global benchmark to adopt a transparent and evidence-driven country classification process. Based on objective criteria, FTSE's country classification process leads the way in providing a forward looking, proactive framework. As a result of this process, FTSE was the first major index provider to move South Korea from Emerging to Developed status.
For more information visit www.ftse.com.
SOURCE FTSE Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV