Disguise, Inc., the Halloween costume division of JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAKK), celebrates 25 years as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of costumes, consistently changing the face of the Halloween industry with cutting-edge, proprietary designs influenced by the most prevalent fashion trends. The 2012 line of exceptional Halloween costumes and accessories from Disguise will offer brand new products from theatrical blockbusters, highly-rated television shows, and the most iconic figures in pop culture, including masks of the 2012 presidential candidates.
Disguise, the Halloween costume division of JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK), celebrates 25 years with trend-setting Halloween costumes that appeal to people of all ages, including The Amazing Spider-Man, Disney Vile Villains, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Care Bears and Shake It Up. (Photo: Business Wire)
“In the company’s quarter-decade trajectory, we have transformed millions of kids across the globe into their favorite movie or TV character, hero, villain, or princess,” said Joe Anton, President, Disguise, Inc. “Our team of gifted in-house designers, sculptors, stylists, and graphic artists continues to raise the bar by producing high-quality products that blend fashion, celebrities, entertainment, and pop culture trends to create some of the most cutting-edge Halloween products in the industry.”
Mr. Anton continued, “Political masks will be one of the bigger trends this election year, with industry experts keeping a watchful eye on mask sales. Historically, it has become an unofficial but accurate predictor of who will win the election. Disguise offers political masks based on famous (and infamous) figures in history in addition to a multitude of other popular characters for the entire family.”
Highlights from the Disguise 2012 Halloween costumes and accessories line-up include:
- Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, including Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and sassy Women of Marvel costumes such as Black Widow and Spider-Girl.
- Favorite Disney characters from popular TV series Shake it Up and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and beloved characters from Disney Fairies and Disney Princess lines, and Disney Pixar’s Brave.
- My First Disney a new collection of classic Disney character costumes designed with soft, safe, and easy-to-wear fabrics and quality character detailing--perfect for baby’s first Halloween.
- Popular heroes and villains from the animated series Monsuno and Winx Club.
- Iconic characters from Masters of the Universe including He-Man, Skeletor, and She Ra.
- 2012 presidential candidate political masks that bring to life President Barack Obama and Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
Disguise offers more than 4,000 costumes and accessories available at thousands of the nation’s largest mass market, specialty, and online retail outlets including Target, Walmart, Toys“R”Us, Party City, Spirit, Buy Seasons, and more. For more information on the 2012 Disguise line-up, visit
. For tips on finding the perfect disguise, follow us on Facebook at
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, and publishing. For more information visit
About Disguise, Inc.
A division of JAKKS Pacific, Inc. and based in San Diego, CA, Disguise is a leading manufacturer of innovative Halloween costumes and accessories, setting a standard in the industry and raising the bar in design, fabrics, packaging, and retail success.