Disguise, The Halloween Costume Division Of JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK), Celebrates 25 Years With Trend-setting Halloween Costumes That Appeal To People Of All Ages, Including Winx Club. (Photo: Business Wire)
Disguise, Inc., the Halloween costume division of JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAKK), celebrates 25 years as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of costumes, consistently changing the face of the Halloween industry with cutting-edge, proprietary designs influenced by the most prevalent fashion trends. The 2012 line of exceptional Halloween costumes and accessories from Disguise will offer brand new products from theatrical blockbusters, highly-rated television shows, and the most iconic figures in pop culture, including masks of the 2012 presidential candidates.
“In the company’s quarter-decade trajectory, we have transformed millions of kids across the globe into their favorite movie or TV character, hero, villain, or princess,” said Joe Anton, President, Disguise, Inc. “Our team of gifted in-house designers, sculptors, stylists, and graphic artists continues to raise the bar by producing high-quality products that blend fashion, celebrities, entertainment, and pop culture trends to create some of the most cutting-edge Halloween products in the industry.”
Mr. Anton continued, “Political masks will be one of the bigger trends this election year, with industry experts keeping a watchful eye on mask sales. Historically, it has become an unofficial but accurate predictor of who will win the election. Disguise offers political masks based on famous (and infamous) figures in history in addition to a multitude of other popular characters for the entire family.”
Highlights from the Disguise 2012 Halloween costumes and accessories line-up include:
- Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, including Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and sassy Women of Marvel costumes such as Black Widow and Spider-Girl.
- Favorite Disney characters from popular TV series Shake it Up and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and beloved characters from Disney Fairies and Disney Princess lines, and Disney Pixar’s Brave.
- My First Disney a new collection of classic Disney character costumes designed with soft, safe, and easy-to-wear fabrics and quality character detailing--perfect for baby’s first Halloween.
- Popular heroes and villains from the animated series Monsuno and Winx Club.
- Iconic characters from Masters of the Universe including He-Man, Skeletor, and She Ra.
- 2012 presidential candidate political masks that bring to life President Barack Obama and Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV