American Realty Capital Trust Announces Dates Of Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results Release And Conference Call
NEW YORK , Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCT) ("ARCT" or the "Company") announced today that it will issue its third quarter financial results after market close on Monday, October 29, 2012, and host its third quarter conference call and webcast on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. William M. Kahane, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian D. Jones, Chief Financial Officer, will conduct the call.
Live Conference Call and Webcast Details* Domestic Dial-In: 1-877-883-0383International Dial-In: 1-412-902-6506 Canada Dial-In: 1-877-885-0477 Conference ID: 9185621 Webcast: www.arctreit.com/q3earningscall/ *Participants should dial in 10-15 minutes early.
Conference Call Replay Details Domestic Dial-In Number: 1-877-344-7529 International Dial-In Number: 1-412-317-0088 Conference ID: 10018974 Date Available: October 30, 2012 (one hour after the end of the conference call) to December 14, 2012 at 9:00 AM ETImportant Notice ARCT, a publicly traded Maryland corporation listed on The NASDAQ Global Select Market, is a leading self-administered real estate investment trust that owns and acquires single tenant free standing commercial real estate properties that are primarily net leased on a long-term basis to investment grade credit rated and other creditworthy tenants. The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. Additional information about ARCT can be found on its website at www.arctreit.com . SOURCE American Realty Capital Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV