MOSCOW, Oct. 2, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTC Media, Inc. ("CTC Media" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CTCM), Russia's leading independent media company, has announced a number of personnel changes, due to come into effect on October 15, 2012, as part of the changes in the Company's organizational structure.
The following changes have been made as part of the CTC Media management reorganization:
- Head of Domashny Channel Natalia Bilan has been appointed Head of Story First Production.
- Domashny Channel Programming Director Natalia Korotkova has been appointed Head of Domashny Channel.
- Head of Story First Production Vasily Balashov has been appointed Deputy Head of CTC Channel, CTC Channel Chief Operating Officer.
In her new position, Natalia Bilan will be responsible for further development and strengthening of the production side of CTC Media, creating new content of various genres and formats for CTC, Domashny and Peretz, from conception to fruition, as well as attracting new creative talent.As Head of Domashny Channel, Natalia Korotkova's responsibilities will include increasing the channel's audience share, primarily through growing the core audience "females 25-45", as well as boosting the channel's financial results. Vasily Balashov will be responsible for organizing and overseeing all the current operational activities of the CTC Channel. Boris Podolsky, CEO of CTC Media: "I believe that this decision will allow to make the most of the top managers' potential. It gives each of them the opportunity to further their career and apply their knowledge, experience and professionalism more broadly. We are therefore strengthening the management teams of the CTC Media's key priority segments and businesses. "Natalia Bilan has been head of Domashny for many years now and has been instrumental in most of the channel's successes. Natalia is also a producer of many highly rated shows. I am sure that the channel leadership experience together with a great content development and production track record will enable us to bring Story First to the new level.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts