Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857, NYSE: ATE) today announced that it has established a new subsidiary to conduct sales of its CloudTesting TM Service, which provides test solutions utilizing IT and cloud computing technology.
Fusing cutting-edge test technology with cloud computing, Advantest’s new CloudTesting TM Service represents a new concept in semiconductor test: on-demand test solutions tailored precisely to customer needs. The establishment of Cloud Testing Service, Inc. creates a framework for the Advantest Group to provide this new service promptly and flexibly, at a highly competitive price point. The new subsidiary was incorporated on October 1, 2012 and officially launched sales of CloudTesting TM Service today.
Background to the Establishment of Cloud Testing Service, Inc.
Amid rapid technological innovation in the semiconductor industry, Cloud Testing Service, Inc. is poised to make a broad, immediate contribution to R&D testing needs. Customers can download test software and applications from the cloud on demand, selecting the optimal tools for their test and evaluation / analysis requirements.Advantest has established Cloud Testing Service, Inc. as a new subsidiary to underline the paradigmatic nature of this shift from the existing model of semiconductor test equipment manufacturing and sales to a new business model anchored in internet-based commerce.
|Registered Name||Cloud Testing Service, Inc.|
|Place of Business||Marunouchi 1-6-2, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Business Description||Planning and sales of semiconductor testing services via test IP licensing|
|Planning CloudTesting TM Station terminals for testing service users|
|Capital||¥ 300 million|
|Executives||Representative Director & President||Manabu Kimura|
|Revenue Target||¥ 1 billion|
|Cloud Testing Service, Inc.|
|Marunouchi 1-6-2, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV