UNION CITY, Calif., Oct. 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DayStar Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:DSTI) ("DayStar") ("the Company") announced the resignation of William Steckel from the board of directors effective September 28, 2012 due to his new employer's requirement that he not serve as a director on outside company boards. A replacement has not been named yet so the Board will continue to conduct business with a vacancy in its' allowed members until a new member is identified. Mr. Steckel joined DayStar in 2008 and served the company in positions, including CFO, President, and CEO. The Board and the company are greatly indebted to Mr. Steckel for his years of service.
About DayStar Technologies, Inc.
DayStar Technologies, Inc. (DSTI) is a developer of solar photovoltaic products based upon GIGS thin film deposition technology and is currently embarked on a strategy of strategic partnerships to enter new markets within the global renewal energy industry including ownership and construction of solar and renewable power plants. For more information, visit the DayStar website at http://www.daystartech.com/ .For further information about this release, contact Dale Hoover, CFO at 714-801-4701 and/or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Dale Hoover, CFO 714-801-4701 email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV