SAO PAULO, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: GOLL4 e NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody`s: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby announces an additional purchase order for 60 Boeing 737 MAX Aircrafts from Boeing, which will be delivered as of 2018. The Company will use the new aircraft mainly to renew its fleet in the future. This decision is in line with GOL's commitment to increasing its operational efficiency with a young, modern and safe fleet.
For further information, access the website: www.voegol.com.br/ir
Investor RelationsEdmar Lopes - Investor Relations Officer Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Phone.: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.voegol.com.br/riTwitter: @GOLinvest Corporate Communications Phone.: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTwitter : @GOLcomunicacao Media Relations Edelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone.: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV