- Earnings Release Date – Wednesday, October 24, 2012, after 5:30 pm Central Time
- Conference Call Date – Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 10:00 am Central Time
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Oct. 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:ORLY) a leading retailer in the automotive aftermarket industry, announces the release date for its third quarter 2012 results as Wednesday, October 24, 2012, with a conference call to follow on Thursday, October 25, 2012.
The Company's third quarter 2012 results will be released after 5:30 p.m. central time on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, and can be viewed, at that time, on the Company's website at www.oreillyauto.com by clicking on "Investor Relations" and then "News Room".
Investors are invited to listen to the Company's conference call discussing the financial results for the third quarter of 2012, on Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. central time, via webcast on the Company's website at www.oreillyauto.com by clicking on "Investor Relations" and then "News Room". Interested analysts are invited to join the call. The dial-in number for the call is (706) 679-5789 and the conference call identification number is 32483014. A replay of the call will also be available on the Company's website following the conference call.O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. is one of the largest specialty retailers of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories in the United States, serving both the do-it-yourself and professional service provider markets. Founded in 1957 by the O'Reilly family, the Company operated 3,859 stores in 39 states as of June 30, 2012. The O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5430
CONTACT: Investor & Media Contacts Mark Merz (417) 829-5878
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV