When asked about his company's valuation, Moghadam said that his goal is to achieve 30% leverage, down from the current 42% level. He said that net asset value for Prologis is about $35 to $38 a share, but given the company's size it should have a premium valuation. Moghadam also noted that industrial rents are 25% below their 200 peaks, leaving lots of room for growth.
Cramer agreed, saying that Prologis is a real grower with a great dividend yield.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said he'd be a buyer of B&G Foods' (BGS) coming secondary 3.65 million-share offering of stock.
Cramer said he remains a fan of B&G, the company that buys and revitalizes neglected food brands including Cream of Wheat and Ortega Mexican foods, among dozens of others.He said B&G's winning strategy of using its credit lines to make the acquisitions, then following with the equity offerings to reduce debt, has made shareholders money time and time again. Shares are up from a low of $2 to over $31 a share now. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV