When asked about his company's valuation, Moghadam said that his goal is to achieve 30% leverage, down from the current 42% level. He said that net asset value for Prologis is about $35 to $38 a share, but given the company's size it should have a premium valuation. Moghadam also noted that industrial rents are 25% below their 200 peaks, leaving lots of room for growth.
Cramer agreed, saying that Prologis is a real grower with a great dividend yield.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said he'd be a buyer of B&G Foods' (BGS) coming secondary 3.65 million-share offering of stock.
Cramer said he remains a fan of B&G, the company that buys and revitalizes neglected food brands including Cream of Wheat and Ortega Mexican foods, among dozens of others.He said B&G's winning strategy of using its credit lines to make the acquisitions, then following with the equity offerings to reduce debt, has made shareholders money time and time again. Shares are up from a low of $2 to over $31 a share now. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV