Guggenheim Investments is comprised of several investment management entities within Guggenheim Partners, which includes Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC and Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors, LLC (together, “Guggenheim Funds”) . Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors, LLC serves as Investment Adviser for AGC , GBAB , GEQ , GOF , and WIW . Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC serves as Servicing Agent for AVK , MZF and WIA . The Investment Advisers for AVK, MZF and WIA are Advent Capital Management, LLC, Cutwater Investor Services Corporation and Western Asset Management Company, respectively.
* The total asset figure is as of 6.30.2012 and includes $10.7B of leverage for assets under management and $0.8B of leverage for Serviced Assets. Total assets includes assets from Security Investors, Guggenheim Partners Investment Management, Guggenheim Funds and its affiliated entities, and some business units including Guggenheim Real Estate, Guggenheim Aviation, GS GAMMA Advisors, Guggenheim Partners Europe, Transparent Value Advisors, and Guggenheim Partners India Management. Values from some funds are based upon prior periods.
This information does not represent an offer to sell securities of the Funds and it is not soliciting an offer to buy securities of the Funds. There can be no assurance that the Funds will achieve their investment objectives. The net asset value of the Funds will fluctuate with the value of the underlying securities. It is important to note that closed-end funds trade on their market value, not net asset value, and closed-end funds often trade at a discount to their net asset value. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. An investment in closed-end funds is subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the entire amount that you invest. Some general risks and considerations associated with investing in a closed-end fund include: Investment and Market Risk; Lower Grade Securities Risk; Equity Securities Risk; Foreign Securities Risk; Interest Rate Risk; Illiquidity Risk; Derivative Risk; Management Risk; Anti-Takeover Provisions; Market Disruption Risk and Leverage Risk. In addition, AGC, AVK, and MZF are subject to AMPS Risk. See www.guggenheimfunds.com/cef for a detailed discussion of fund-specific risks.
Investors should consider the investment objectives and policies, risk considerations, charges and expenses of any investment before they invest. For this and more information visit www.guggenheimfunds.com or contact a securities representative or Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC 2455 Corporate West Drive, Lisle, IL 60532, 800-345-7999.NOT FDIC-INSURED | NOT BANK-GUARANTEED | MAY LOSE VALUE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV