Somerset Hills Bancorp Announces That Alfred J. Soles Will Become Chief Financial Officer
BERNARDSVILLE, N.J., Oct. 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Somerset Hills Bancorp (Nasdaq:SOMH) (the "Company") announced today that Alfred J. Soles has joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer of the Company and its subsidiary, Somerset Hills Bank. Mr. Soles is a seasoned financial professional with over 35 years of experience as a senior executive of financial institutions. Mr. Soles was most recently a managing director for finance at BlackRock, Inc., and was previously the Chief Financial Officer of United National Bancorp.
Stewart E. McClure, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company stated, "We are fortunate to have attracted an individual with the talent, experience and background of Mr. Soles. We welcome him to the Somerset Hills management team."
Mr. Soles will take over the Chief Financial Officer's position effective October 9, 2012. He replaces Mr. William S. Burns, who resigned effective September 28, 2012.Somerset Hills Bancorp is the holding company for Somerset Hills Bank, a commercial bank operating through six offices located in Somerset, Morris and Union Counties, in New Jersey. At June 30, 2012, the Company had net loans receivable of $235.7 million, total deposits of $303.5 million and total assets of $353.5 million. For the six months ended June 30, the Company earned net income of $1.7 million, or $.32 per basic and diluted share, compared to net income of $1.3 million, or $.23 per basic and diluted share for the first six months of 2011.
CONTACT: Stewart E. McClure, Jr. - 908-630-5000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV