Furiex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: FURX) will release its third quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2012, after the market closes. The earnings news release will be available on the Furiex website at www.furiex.com.
On Friday, November 2, 2012, at 9 a.m. ET, Furiex will conduct a live conference call and audio webcast to discuss financial results and product portfolio. A Q&A session will follow. The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and will also be available using the following direct dial numbers:
|Participant dial-in:||+1 877 677 9122 (U.S./Canada)+1 708 290 1401 (International)|
All interested parties can access the webcast through the Presentations & Events link in the Investors section of the Furiex website at www.furiex.com. The webcast will be archived shortly after the call for on-demand replay.
About FuriexFuriex Pharmaceuticals is a drug development collaboration company that uses innovative clinical development design to accelerate and increase value of drug development programs by advancing them through the drug discovery and development process in a cost-efficient manner. Our drug development programs are designed and driven by a core team with extensive drug development experience. The company collaborates with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and has a strong, diversified product portfolio and pipeline with multiple therapeutic candidates, including one Phase III-ready asset, two compounds in Phase III development, one of which is with a partner and two products on the market. The company's mission is to develop innovative medicines faster and at a lower cost, thereby improving profitability and accelerating time to market while providing life-improving therapies for patients. For more information, visit www.furiex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV