DALLAS, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Voyager Learning, the nation's most comprehensive provider of preK–12 intervention learning solutions and education services, knows that mathematics fluency and understanding is essential in a child's life. And, we know children and schools enjoy healthy competition and challenges to engage them in this critical learning. That's why the company kicked off its 2012–2013 Math Mania Competition for students in grades 2-8 today!
Powered by the company's award-winning online math program, VmathLive® , the 2012–2013 Math Mania Competition is a fun and exciting math challenge that runs from October 1, 2012 through January 30, 2013, leading up to a one-day, 24-hour math competition. During that time, students will compete by completing math learning activities and attempting to answer the most math questions online, which allows them to earn points toward their school and region totals. Each week, the top school will be recognized for participation and achievement on the Math Mania Leaderboard, receive a celebratory Math Maniac banner, and be recognized in the company's Voyager Connection e-magazine distributed across the U.S.
During the 2012–2013 Math Mania Season, current VmathLive students are automatically enrolled in Math Mania, all they have to do is log in.
On January 30, 2013, students from across the country will have the opportunity to compete in the Math Mania Bowl, a one-day math challenge of mental math skills where students compete to earn the most math points in a 24-hour period. Following the competition, national and local prizes will be awarded to the top districts and schools.All students can participate in the Math Mania Bowl, here's how:
- Current VmathLive users will log in to www.vmathlive.com with their regular username and password.
- Non- VmathLive users will have the opportunity to register for a special free trial offered exclusively for the Math Mania Bowl. Registration details coming soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV