Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ: GIFI), a leading fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, today announced that Roy F. Breerwood, III, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Johnson Rice & Company Energy Conference. The event will be held October 1 through October 4, 2012, at the Hotel Monteleone located at 214 Royal Street in New Orleans.
Gulf Island’s presentation will be webcast live on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10:45 A.M. Central Time. The webcast will be provided through Wall Street Webcasting and can be viewed by accessing the “News” section of the Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. website ( www.gulfisland.com) or through the following link http://wsw.com/webcast/jr13/gifi/.
The webcast will be archived for a period of 90 days following the presentation.
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc., based in Houma, Louisiana, is a leading fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, hull and/or deck sections of floating production platforms and other specialized structures used in the development and production of offshore oil and gas reserves. These structures include jackets and deck sections of fixed production platforms; hull and/or deck sections of floating production platforms (such as tension leg platforms (“TLPs”), “SPARs”, “FPSOs” and “MinDOCs”), piles, wellhead protectors, subsea templates and various production, compressor and utility modules, offshore living quarters, towboats, liftboats, tanks and barges. The Company also provides offshore interconnect pipe hook-up, inshore marine construction, manufacture and repair of pressure vessels, heavy lifts such as ship integration and TLP module integration, loading and offloading of jack-up drilling rigs, semi-submersible drilling rigs, TLPs, SPARs, or other similar cargo, onshore and offshore scaffolding, piping insulation services, and steel warehousing and sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV