Will Your Mobile & Web Site Be Naughty Or Nice This Holiday Season? – Learn From EBags’ Journey To Record Sales; FREE Live Webcast Featuring EBags And Keynote: Wednesday, October 3rd At 11AM PT
Keynote Systems (NASDAQ: KEYN), the global leader in mobile and web cloud testing & monitoring, today announced that it will hold a live webcast on October 3 rd at 11:00 a.m. PT featuring an in-depth discussion on how online retailers can assure optimal performance this holiday season across desktops, mobile devices and tablets. Record sales cannot be achieved without proper planning. Learn how eBags prepared its web and mobile sites for smartphones, tablets and desktop PCs and achieved a 32% increase in sales last holiday season. Join this FREE live webcast with eBags and Keynote, to learn:
- Tips and tricks eBags has learned in their ongoing journey to great site performance
- What you can do to get your site ready for your own record-breaking holiday season across three screens
- Why you need a comprehensive strategy to improve site responsiveness and reliability
- How to identify performance issues and take corrective action both internally and with your third-party providers
To register for this free webcast view: http://ow.ly/dXuEc
Web and mobile site availability, responsiveness and usability impact e-retail brand quality, user satisfaction and sales. As user expectations for online experience increase to sub 3-second page load—across desktop, smartphone and tablet screens—ensuring high performance means the difference between abandoned carts and record revenue. eBags largely credits a 32% increase in holiday sales over the previous year to optimized web performance.
Online retail growth is outpacing total retail by 350% annually. The percentage of e-retail site visits from mobile devices including smartphones and tablets in the 2012 holiday season is forecasted to be 20%. Online retailers that take advantage of the growing user base of shoppers and the diversity of their devices will be well positioned for success. But few users are actually satisfied with the online experience they receive—especially on mobile devices. Keynote studies have found that the #1 frustration with mobile device users is that websites are slow, with a full 64% of smartphone users expecting pages to load in less than 4-seconds. And, only 18% of mobile commerce sites are even getting to 6-seconds or less. Companies looking to improve their site availability and performance can benefit from hearing how eBags prepared for a record-breaking holiday 2011 season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV