OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD) will release its 2012 third quarter financial and operational results after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
The company will host a conference call to discuss these results on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 8:00am CST. The telephone number to access the conference call from within the U.S. is 800-599-9795 and from outside the U.S. is 617-786-2905. The passcode for the call is 45827904. An audio replay of the call will be available from November 9, 2012 until 11:59pm CST on December 9, 2012. The number to access the conference call replay from within the U.S. is 888-286-8010 and from outside the U.S. is +1-617-801-6888. The passcode for the replay is 10431835.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available via SandRidge's website, www.sandridgeenergy.com, under Investor Relations/Events. The webcast will be archived for replay on the company's website for 30 days.About SandRidge Energy SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with its principal focus on exploration and production. SandRidge and its subsidiaries also own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO2 treating and transportation facilities and conduct marketing operations. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SandRidge, owns and operates a drilling rig and related oil field services business. SandRidge focuses its exploration and production activities in the Mid-Continent, Permian Basin, Gulf of Mexico, West Texas Overthrust and Gulf Coast. SandRidge's internet address is www.sandridgeenergy.com. CONTACT: Kevin R. White Senior Vice President SandRidge Energy, Inc. 123 Robert S. Kerr Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102 +1 (405) 429-5515 SOURCE SandRidge Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV