HOUSTON, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Pure Energy Services Ltd. (TSX: PSV) for C$11.00 per share in cash, or approximately C$282 million ( US$285 million).
Based in Calgary, Canada, and operating in multiple field locations in both Canada and the United States, Pure Energy is a leading provider of frac flowback services and is an established wireline services provider.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE ® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 16,100 employees and operates 28 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. For more information, visit www.fmctechnologies.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV