SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: MIG) will be hosting a conference call on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. EDT to discuss third quarter 2012 financial results. The third quarter 2012 financial results will be announced after the market closes on Monday, October 29, 2012.
Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to our conference call by dialing 1-877-407-8035, and asking for the Meadowbrook conference call. After a brief review of results by management, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions. A replay of this conference call will be available through November 13, 2012, which can be accessed by dialing 1-877-660-6853 and referring to account #286 and conference ID #399410.
In addition, this call will be webcast and can be accessed via the investor relations section of our website at www.meadowbrook.com or www.InvestorCalendar.com . The webcast will be archived and available for replay through January 30, 2013.
Individuals who listen to the call should refer to Meadowbrook's Annual Report and Form 10-K for the year ended
December 31, 2011.
Forward Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV