- The purchase agreement between Blyth and ViSalus will be amended to defer the fourth closing until April 2014 and provide that the purchase price paid at the fourth closing will be determined based upon ViSalus' EBITDA for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013.
- Ryan Blair (ViSalus' Chief Executive Officer) and Blake Mallen (ViSalus' Chief Marketing Officer) will enter into new employment agreements with a five-year term.
- Mr. Blair, Mr. Mallen and Mr. Nick Sarnicola (Global Ambassador of ViSalus) will be issued stock options and restricted stock units vesting over an eight-year term.
- ViSalus will implement a management equity plan and issue stock options and restricted stock units to its senior management.
Blyth, Inc. Announces Agreement In Principle With ViSalus Founders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.