MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BWLD), today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.buffalowildwings.com.
Date: October 23, 2012
Time: 4:00 PM CTListen via Internet: http://ir.buffalowildwings.com/ Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=55534&k=74509FB8 About the Company: Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar(TM) restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings' menu specializes in 20 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ(TM) to Blazin'(R). Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of "Best Wings" and "Best Sports Bar" awards from across the country. There are currently more than 850 Buffalo Wild Wings locations across 48 states in the United States, as well as in Canada.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Mary Twinem -- CFO 952.253.0731
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV