Summit Bank & Trust, a Broomfield-based community bank has announced that R. John Rhoades has been named President and CEO. Rhoades has 31 years of commercial banking experience, most recently as community bank president at Wells Fargo Bank.
“We are delighted to welcome John and his extensive commercial banking experience to Summit Bank & Trust,” said James R. Hill, chairman of the Summit Board of Directors. “John brings deep knowledge of the Front Range to our bank along with a commitment to exceptional client service.”
“John's management style and leadership philosophy are consistent with Summit Bank & Trust’s customer and employee-focused culture," noted Hill. "We worked very hard during the selection process to ensure that the bank's culture, focus on its communities and client service commitment would be enhanced as the bank moves forward."
Rhoades holds an B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. Originally from Big Springs, Nebraska, he is actively involved in the Platte Valley Medical Center where he serves as a member on both the medical center and foundation boards.About Summit Bank & Trust Summit Bank & Trust is a community bank with offices in Broomfield, Larkridge and Erie, CO. The bank combines the convenience and service of a local bank with the latest technology to bring customers the best banking experience possible. Summit Bank is headquartered at 2002 E. Colton Road, Broomfield, CO. Visit www.summitbt.com or call (303) 460-4700 for more information. The bank is a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV