ZAGG Inc. (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories and technology company, announced today the appointment of Brad Holiday, Senior Executive, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Callaway Golf Company to its Board of Directors.
“We are delighted to welcome Mr. Holiday to our board. With over 36 years as a senior financial executive at leading global consumer brands, Brad brings financial expertise and global brand experience to the Board. In addition to being both a CPA and MBA, Brad brings twelve years of CFO experience,” Randy Hales, ZAGG interim CEO and president said. “At both Nike and Pizza Hut, Brad operated in a high growth environment driven by organic growth and acquisitions, and will add valued insight as we execute our growth strategy.”
Brad Holiday is joining the Board as an Independent Director. Mr. Holiday has served as Callaway’s CFO since 2000, where he has been instrumental in helping Callaway rebrand its name and lead a strategic transformation. He has helped with licensing agreements with other companies like Fossil for Callaway watches and Perry Ellis for Callaway clothing. While at Nike, Mr. Holiday began as comptroller for the retail division, and was appointed CFO for the division in 1995, taking on global responsibility for the operations, which grew from $500 million to almost $1 billion during the next three years. In 1998, he was made CFO of the Nike Golf Division. Previous to Nike, Mr. Holiday was four years at Pizza Hut as Senior Director of Finance, and began his career at General Mills where he served thirteen years in various financial and accounting roles.
“I am very pleased to join the ZAGG Board and look forward to guiding the company as it pursues its goal to become a global brand,” said Mr. Holiday. “I see ZAGG as a highly unique company that is poised for progress. I am honored to serve on the board as the company enters its next phase of growth.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV