DeVry (DV), together with its subsidiaries, provides educational services worldwide. This stock is trading up 8.4% at $24.69 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.2 millionAverage Volume: 1.7 million Volume % Change: 162% >>5 Stocks Hedge Funds Hate -- But Should You? From a technical perspective, DV is soaring here with above-average volume, and it's moved into breakout territory since it's taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $23.54. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DV as long as it's trending above $23.54 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 1.7 million shares as bullish. If DV can maintain that trend, then look for this stock to continue to fill is previous gap from July that started at around $27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV