Luxottica Group (symbol) is an Italy-based company engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution of prescription frames, sports eyewear and sunglasses. This stock is trading up 3.2% at $36.42 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 92,000Average Volume: 71,992 Volume % Change: 166% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy Ahead of Earnings Season From a technical perspective, LUX is continuing to bounce higher here off its 50-day moving average at $35.44 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing LUX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once LUX manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $36.59 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LUX as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $35.44, and then once it sustains a move or close above $36.59 with volume that's near or above 71,992 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for LUX to re-test or possibly take out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $37.39.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV