BroadVision (BVSN) develops, markets, and supports enterprise portal applications that enable companies to unify their e-business infrastructure and conduct both interactions and transactions with employees, partners and customers. This stock is trading up 6.9% at $10.02 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 166,000Average Volume: 146,717 Volume % Change: 104% >>4 Chip Stocks Apple Fans Should Love From a technical perspective, BVSN is bouncing hard here right off some near-term support at $9.25 with above-average volume. This bounce is also coming right above its 50-day moving average of $8.74. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once BVSN manages to trigger its next major breakout trade. That trade will hit once BVSN clears some near-term overhead resistance at $11.96 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades as long as BVSN is trending above $9.25, and then once it sustains a move or close above $11.96 with volume that's near or above 146,717 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for BVSN to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $13.19 to $14.19, or possibly even $14.99. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV