Linear Technology (LLTC) designs, manufactures and markets a line of linear analog integrated circuits for companies worldwide. This stock is trading up 3.3% at $32.90 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3.1 millionAverage Volume: 1.9 million Volume % Change: 180% >>8 Big Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, LLTC is trending notably higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $32.58 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing LLTC within range of challenging its 52-week high at $34.50. Traders should now look for long-biased traders in LLTC as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $32.58 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average volume of 1.9 million shares as bullish. IF LLTC can maintain that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possible take out its 52-week high of $34.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV