Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX) is a provider of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions and related professional services to hospitals, physicians and post-acute organizations. This stock is trading up 4% at $12.94 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 5.2 millionAverage Volume: 3.2 million Volume % Change: 223% Shares of MDRX are soaring today after Bloomberg News, citing people familiar with the matter, reported that Citigroup was hired by Allscripts to explore a sale of the company. >>3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Are Buying From a technical perspective, MDRX is gapping higher here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing MDRX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once MDRX manages to take out its 200-day moving average of $14.09 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MDRX as long as it's trending above $12.50, and then once it sustains a move or close above $14.09 with volume that's near or above 3.2 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for MDRX to fill some of its previous gap from April that started near $16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV