3. PNC Financial Services Group
Shares of PNC Financial Services Group (PNC) of Pittsburgh closed at $63.83, returning 11.5% year-to-date, following a 3% decline during 2011.
The shares trade for 1.3 times tangible book value, and for 9.3 times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $6.83. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is $5.68.
Based on a quarterly payout of 40 cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 2.51%.
For the 12 month period ended June 30, PNC's ROA was 0.92%, while the company's ROE was 6.87%.The consensus among analysts is for PNC to report a third-quarter profit of $1.59, increasing from 98 cents during the second quarter (when the company booked extraordinary charges of 54 cents a share for mortgage putback reserves 16 cents for trust preferred share redemptions an six cents for restructuring), and $1.55, during the third quarter of 2011. Juneja rates PNC "Overweight," with an $80 price target, saying on Friday that his rating reflects the company's "attractive valuation and multiple drivers of revenue growth." "PNC is expanding its business through recent acquisitions of
Interested in more on PNC Financial Services Group? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV