CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Major Mortgage Company Banks On BMC Software
In three short years, PrimeLending, a residential mortgage company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has grown from a local staff of 20 to approximately 2,200 employees spread across more than 270 locations throughout the U.S. As a result of this rapid expansion, the company discovered that it needed an IT Service Management solution to deliver the right support to its expanding headcount and streamline branch integration – all without adding additional IT staff.
“At first, I just looked at BMC FootPrints as support desk software,” said Joshua Hebert, director of information technology for PrimeLending. “However, it didn’t take me long to realize it could do so much more than that. Now, we use it in multiple departments from HR to Licensing to everything in between.”
The ChallengePrimeLending’s IT department needed to supplement its current processes to address growing employee frustration with help desk performance and support rapid growth. It also needed to strengthen its ability to comply with complex regulatory requirements in a fast-changing mortgage industry.The SolutionPrimeLending implemented BMC FootPrints to help manage the influx of service desk requests and tickets among a small IT staff. Using the Change Manager and Configuration Management Database capabilities in the solution played an integral role as PrimeLending integrated branch offices. The solution was also extended to multiple departments for time-tracking and management reporting. BMC helped PrimeLending manage sensitive information in one central repository, enabling the company to meet stringent auditing requirements common in the financial industry. BenefitsBMC supported PrimeLending’s expanding operations by provisioning, integrating and handling all support requests from new branch offices, which also resulted in new revenue streams. Additional business benefits resulting from the implementation include:
- Full IT support for a company that faced rapid growth in size and number of employees in three years
- Improved accountability in branch offices by providing visibility into processes, capturing the right data, offering time-tracking systems, and providing detailed, comprehensive reports to management
- Streamlined branch integration, which helped to reduce costs and create new revenue streams
- Improved service desk response time leading to improved end-user satisfaction
- Compliance with industry regulatory requirements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV