Moderate income households not eligible for low income programs should visit www.pseg.com/help to check their eligibility for programs like the TRUE Grant or NJ SHARES. Seniors and disabled adults collecting Social Security Disability may be eligible for the New Jersey Lifeline program.
"These and other payment assistance programs are very helpful to our customers and are often the hand up a family needs," Forline said. "In addition, there are other ways PSE&G can help customers manage their bills, including spreading out payments to make things easier on your budget. What's important to remember is that if you find you're struggling with your bills, always give us call right away. We will work with you as best we can. "
Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G) is New Jersey's oldest and largest regulated gas and electric delivery utility, serving nearly three-quarters of the state's population. PSE&G is the winner of the ReliabilityOne Award for superior electric system reliability. PSE&G is a subsidiary of Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSEG) (NYSE:PEG), a diversified energy company ( www.pseg.com).
Want to know what's new at PSEG? Go to www.pseg.com/getnews and sign up to have our press releases sent right to your inbox.SOURCE Public Service Electric & Gas Company (PSE&G)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV