MILWAUKEE, Wis., Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE:AOS) will release its third quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, Oct. 17, and has scheduled an investor conference call to follow at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time).
The call can be heard live on the company's web site www.aosmith.com. An audio replay of the call will be available on the company's web site after the live event. To access the archived audio replay, go to the "Investor Relations" page and select the Third Quarter Conference Call link.
A. O. Smith Corporation is one of the world's leading manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment and boilers, offering a comprehensive line featuring the best-known brands in North America and China, as well as water purification products for residential and light commercial applications. A. O. Smith, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., employs approximately 10,500 people at operations in the U. S., Canada, Mexico, India, China, and the Netherlands.SOURCE A. O. Smith Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV