ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE:ALE) will announce its financial results for the third quarter of 2012 before the stock markets open on Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
Following the release, ALLETE Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Alan R. Hodnik and Chief Financial Officer Mark A. Schober will present an overview of results and discuss other factors affecting performance during a conference call beginning at 10 a.m. Eastern time.
Interested parties may listen to the conference live by calling (877) 303-5852, or by accessing the webcast on ALLETE’s Web site, www.allete.com.
A replay of the call will be available through November 3, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056, pass code 36343856. The webcast will be accessible for one year at www.allete.com.ALLETE, Inc. is an energy company headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota. ALLETE's energy businesses include Minnesota Power, Superior Water, Light & Power Co., BNI Coal, and ALLETE Clean Energy. More information about the company is available at www.allete.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV