Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Facebook still has a lot of issues to work through, he noted. The company is seeing slowing demand in its key teen demographic and it needs to prove itself in mobile while addressing its privacy issues. That said, every time the company speaks, its shares rise, which makes Cramer at least understand the bullish case for owning the stock.
Shares of both Google (GOOG) and Apple (AAPL), a stock which he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, are cheaper than Facebook, said Cramer, and no matter what the company does, the coming lockup expiration will overwhelm any strength the stock may be seeing.But after the dust settles, if shares are still below $18 a share, Camer said he might be a buyer. Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV