MONROE, La., Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) plans to release its third quarter 2012 earnings results after the market closes on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, and host a related conference call at 4:00 p.m. CST that day.
The conference call will be streamed live over CenturyLink's web site at ir.centurylink.com. Interested parties can also access the call by dialing 866.244.4518 five minutes prior to the start of the call. A digital recording of the call will be available beginning at 8:00 p.m. CST on November 7, 2012, and ending November 14, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. CST. The replay can be accessed by calling 888.266.2081 and entering the access code: 1592908. A replay of the call will also be available on the Web site beginning at 8:00 p.m. CST on November 7, 2012, and ending November 28, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
About CenturyLinkCenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by technology industry analyst firms. The company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprise customers. CenturyLink provides data, voice and managed services in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers for businesses and consumers. The company also offers advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLink ™ Prism ™ TV and DIRECTV brands. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations. For more information, visit www.centurylink.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV