Izzo serves as chair of Rutgers University Board of Governors and serves on the boards of directors for the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the New Jersey Utilities Association, the Edison Electric Institute (EEI), the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI), the Institute for Nuclear Power Operations (INPO), the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA), and The Center for Energy Workforce Development.
The NIAF gala is one of the premier annual events in the nation's capital, attracting more than 2,000 guests from the United States and Italy. Tickets to Saturday's gala begin at $400 per person. Proceeds benefit NIAF's educational programs. For tickets or sponsor information, contact Jerry Jones at 202/939-3102 or email@example.com, or register online at www.niaf.org/gala.
About the National Italian American Foundation
The National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and promoting the heritage and culture of Americans of Italian descent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV