SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX), a global leader in lifestyle product and innovator of performance footwear, announced that the Company has reunited with Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana to shoot its second commercial for Relaxed Fit® from SKECHERS. Montana’s spot will follow Mark Cuban’s televised launch of the brand today, and will be followed by Tommy Lasorda’s own unique Relaxed Fit® commercial in 2013, as part of a triple sport celebrity campaign for the new men’s comfort footwear collection.
“In the world of professional football, there’s always a lot of madness, on and off the field,” said Joe Montana. “And when you’re under pressure, the best solution is always to relax and keep your cool. That’s what these Relaxed Fit shoes feel like. They’re so comfortable, you can feel better in them no matter what the world throws at you.”
“Joe’s an American legend representing a very American concept: relaxed casuals that look and feel good,” said Michael Greenberg, president of SKECHERS. “Together with Mark Cuban and Tommy Lasorda, we’re thrilled to have this ‘triple threat’ of sports icons telling the world about Relaxed Fit footwear.”
Designed to reflect their unique personalities and showcase Relaxed Fit footwear as a natural extension of relaxed fit jeans, Montana’s, Cuban’s and Lasorda’s Relaxed Fit television spots are part of a global multi-platform agreement which includes print, in-store, online and social media. The consecutive campaigns will highlight Relaxed Fit’s fashionable appeal and spacious, comfortable features such as its roomy fit, memory foam insole and breathable materials.Relaxed Fit from SKECHERS is Joe Montana’s second endorsement for the SKECHERS brand; the football legend previously had a two-year relationship with the Company, and was a part of SKECHERS’ first Super Bowl campaign in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV