You’re never fully dressed without a smile – or now a Diet Coke. A lucky Chicagoan will win a new fall look and a chance to meet couture designers from around the block and across the country at Chicago’s Art of Fashion event on October 19 at Millennium Park – courtesy of Diet Coke, The Shops at North Bridge and 101.9fm THE MIX.
Starting today through October 7 aspiring fashionistas and Diet Coke fans alike can tune into 101.9fm THE MIX and listen for a chance to text-to-win a makeover and VIP experience for two at Chicago’s Art of Fashion event. Valued at $2,500, this prize package includes:
- $400 gift card to The Shops at North Bridge and makeover by renowned FORD Artist Fashion Stylist and Photographer, Helen Berkun
- Haircut, style, facial and make-up session at the famed Chicago Charles Ifergan Salon and Day Spa
- 2 VIP tickets to the Art of Fashion Event and the After Party – limo included!
- Diet Coke cosmetics bag
“Diet Coke and Chicago’s Art of Fashion Event bring together the best of what’s possible when you push the limits of design and fashion,” said Michael Dulin, Vice President, Commercialization, Coca-Cola Refreshments. “This event recognizes both young and established designers and reinforces the positive power of ambition. Supporting our fans and their dreams is just one more way Diet Coke celebrates those who ‘stay extraordinary.’”
Art of Fashion is the culmination of “Fashion Focus Chicago” a week-long celebration of Chicago’s fashion industry. In partnership with Style Chicago and presented by the City of Chicago's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events (DCASE), Fashion Focus Chicago showcases some of the city’s top designers, and features three headlining runway shows in Millennium Park. This is Diet Coke’s inaugural year sponsoring Art of Fashion.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts