You’re never fully dressed without a smile – or now a Diet Coke. A lucky Chicagoan will win a new fall look and a chance to meet couture designers from around the block and across the country at Chicago’s Art of Fashion event on October 19 at Millennium Park – courtesy of Diet Coke, The Shops at North Bridge and 101.9fm THE MIX.
Starting today through October 7 aspiring fashionistas and Diet Coke fans alike can tune into 101.9fm THE MIX and listen for a chance to text-to-win a makeover and VIP experience for two at Chicago’s Art of Fashion event. Valued at $2,500, this prize package includes:
- $400 gift card to The Shops at North Bridge and makeover by renowned FORD Artist Fashion Stylist and Photographer, Helen Berkun
- Haircut, style, facial and make-up session at the famed Chicago Charles Ifergan Salon and Day Spa
- 2 VIP tickets to the Art of Fashion Event and the After Party – limo included!
- Diet Coke cosmetics bag
“Diet Coke and Chicago’s Art of Fashion Event bring together the best of what’s possible when you push the limits of design and fashion,” said Michael Dulin, Vice President, Commercialization, Coca-Cola Refreshments. “This event recognizes both young and established designers and reinforces the positive power of ambition. Supporting our fans and their dreams is just one more way Diet Coke celebrates those who ‘stay extraordinary.’”
Art of Fashion is the culmination of “Fashion Focus Chicago” a week-long celebration of Chicago’s fashion industry. In partnership with Style Chicago and presented by the City of Chicago's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events (DCASE), Fashion Focus Chicago showcases some of the city’s top designers, and features three headlining runway shows in Millennium Park. This is Diet Coke’s inaugural year sponsoring Art of Fashion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV