RockTenn will hold its conference call to discuss its fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 results and other topics that may be raised during the discussion on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET. RockTenn will release its fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 results after the market close on Thursday, November 1, 2012.
The webcast of the call, along with the presentation, press release and other relevant financial and statistical information, can be accessed on the Investors section of RockTenn’s website at www.rocktenn.com. The webcast and presentation will also be archived on www.rocktenn.com.
Investors who wish to participate in the webcast via teleconference should dial 888-790-4710 (inside the U.S.) or 773-756-0961 (outside the U.S.) at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call and enter the passcode ROCKTENN. Replays of the call will be available through November 16, 2012, and can be accessed at 866-351-2785 (U.S. callers) and 203-369-0055 (outside the U.S.).
RockTenn (NYSE:RKT) is one of North America's leading integrated manufacturers of corrugated and consumer packaging and recycling solutions. RockTenn's 26,600 employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations - every time. The Company operates locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Argentina and China. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV