Ryland Homes announces the Grand Opening of Twin Oaks, its new single-family home community in Noblesville, IN. The celebration begins Saturday, September 29 th and lasts through October 7 th. Visitors will enjoy delicious food and fun giveaways as they tour the community.
Twin Oaks, priced from the $180’s, offers single-family homes with brick front elevations, Hardie Plank siding and an abundance of landscaping in an amenity-filled community featuring award-winning schools, a 15-acre park, trails, a pool and a playground. With a convenient location, shopping and dining destinations are also nearby. The model at Twin Oaks is located at Hazel Dell Road and 161 st Street.
Homebuyers looking to learn more can visit Ryland’s new interactive sales center at Twin Oaks. This unique touchscreen experience gives homebuyers an opportunity to learn about what will be most important in their new home, like floor plans, green technology, homesites, the community and everything around it, providing them with a fully immersive and informative experience.
For 45 years, homebuyers have trusted Ryland Homes for truly livable designs and a commitment to complete satisfaction. With a dedication to building homes that are energy-efficient and a better value to customers, as well as a national strength rooted in local focus, Ryland Homes prides itself on a day-to-day commitment to the customer.For more information, please contact Diane Morrison, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV