STEWARTVILLE, Minn., Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rochester Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:ROCM), the world's leading developer and manufacturer of silicone catheters for continence care, today announced its next generation of male external catheters with the launch of the Spirit™ Hydrocolloid Adhesive Sheath.
Spirit is the first and only male external catheter to combine the moisture-wicking properties of a hydrocolloid adhesive with the superior breathability of silicone.
Sarah Grinde, Vice President Development and Research, stated, "The benefits of hydrocolloids are well known in the clinical community. Rochester Medical's patent-pending hydrocolloid sheath is specially designed to wick away moisture which is then passed through the breathable silicone surface maximizing comfort and wear-time. These combined properties are extremely important for people who use these devices on a regular basis."Additional product and ordering information is available by contacting Rochester Medical at 1-800-243-3315 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more than two decades, Rochester Medical Corporation has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing latex-free and phthalate-free disposable medical devices and catheters for urological and continence care applications. Made in the USA, with an environmentally conscious design, the all-silicone Spirit Hydrocolloid Adhesive Sheath is yet another example of the Company's commitment to providing innovative solutions to address the needs of patients, caregivers, and clinicians. SOURCE Rochester Medical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV