HOUSTON, Oct. 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FET) announced today that it has scheduled a conference call to discuss its Third Quarter 2012 financial results on October 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM CDT. Financial results are expected to be released before the market opens.
To participate, please call 888-680-0894 within North America, or 617-213-4860 outside of North America. The access code is 27507499. The call will also be broadcast through the Investor Relations link on Forum's website at www.f-e-t.com. Participants are encouraged to log in to the webcast or dial in to the conference call approximately ten minutes prior to the start time. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days after the call and may be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 within North America, or 617-801-6888 outside of North America. The access code is 64504604.
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of manufactured technologies and applied products to the energy industry. With approximately 3,200 employees located throughout the world, Forum provides the products and technologies essential to solving the increasingly complex challenges of the subsea, drilling and production sectors of the oil and gas industry. For more information, please visit www.f-e-t.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact Donna Smith - Director, Marketing & Communications 281.949.2514 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact Mark Traylor - Investor Relations 281.368.1108 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV